Shots went okay. He had one to take orally that went surprisingly badly (he takes vitamins and gas drops super easily), and then they rocked through the 3 in his legs. Peter got to hear the pain cry for the first time, and it sucked. He calmed down pretty well when I got to hold him after his shots, and I fed him in the car before we left the doctor's. He has mostly slept since we've been home.
Not too much has happened since our last post. He spent most of last Saturday with my parents so that Peter and I could go to Ohio for a wedding. He has been all over the place with sleeping at night. Sometimes he wakes up once to eat, and sometimes he wakes up 3 times. We've tried to have a pretty similar routine every night, but I think a lot of it depends on his day (which is very different depending on how long he is at daycare). I am hoping now that I'll be on my "second" maternity leave that we can have a little more consistency on a regular basis. I'm now only working one day a week until January 14, when UIndy resumes session again. Daycare agreed to let us bring him one day a week until then, when he'll go for 3 days a week. So happy for this. We really like the main "teacher" in his infant room.
We leave Wednesday afternoon for NC for Thanksgiving. We're hoping for a smooth flight for Colin, and hopefully we won't discover that he has ear problems like Aunt Casie (who struggles on airplanes and can barely go underwater without pain). We're really excited for him to get to meet the rest of his aunts and uncles and cousins!
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
Finally found his hands
Proud of Mom and Dad for voting
Loving his hat from Kristen, and acting super excited to go to the grocery store
His "I think I just pooped" face
Hanging out at the pediatrician's office
That picture with the hat is excellent!
ReplyDelete