Talking to Mom
Family picture
Bow tie courtesy of Todd. Colin wore this shirt to church around Christmas, and it has a red train embroidered on it. I commented on how I wished he had a red bow tie to go with it, and Todd went out and bought him a red bow tie...with trains on it. Love.
Speaking of tired...unswaddling has been a mixed bag of success/ugliness. There are nights when Colin sleeps really well with one arm out of his swaddle (we only successfully made it through one night with both arms out), and other nights where he wakes up 8-10 times or only sleeps from 2-4am. That was a fun one...right before my first day back to work! We gave in and paid for this Magic Merlin Sleepsuit that I have heard so much about. It's not that I didn't believe in it...I just didn't want to pay for it! However, Sunday night, he woke up 9 times (not letting us sleep for more than 90 minutes at a time). Monday night was our first night with the Sleepsuit, and he woke up once to eat. That's it. Last night was only 2 wake-ups. I'm waiting for 2 more days before I declare it magic, but it definitely helps keep him from waking himself up with his hands. Thankfully, he still has no interest in rolling over while he's sleeping. Also, the Sleepsuit is hilarious to see him wear.
Michelin baby. Stay-Puft marshmallow baby. So funny.
We'd also like some prayers for Charlie. We're not entirely sure what's going on with him lately. He has been have accidents in the house constantly whenever left alone. Initially we thought it happened when we were gone for too long, but then the other morning, I came downstairs an hour after Peter had left and there were 3 different places that I had to clean up. He has been eating less, and he has also been throwing up his food at times. However, this week he has spent his days/evenings (whenever we're not around to let him out constantly) in the garage where it's warm, and he hasn't had any accidents out there. So needless to say, we're confused about what's going on with him. On a cute note, he has discovered that Colin can attempt to pet him, and he has been taking full advantage of it!
Dr. appointment on Monday...we'll find out how big Colin has grown to be!
I sure hope Charlie is doing ok. We will be praying. Have you taken him to the vet? When Dozer was having accidents, he had a UTI, but that didn't include the other symptoms.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't taken him to the vet yet. No more accidents, no more vomiting for a couple of days. Maybe he had some kind of stomach bug?
Delete