I promised another blog post about our furrier children. We took the dogs this morning to the Three Dog Bakery on Mass Ave for Charlie's 10th birthday (which is actually March 31st). We thought he was going to be 11, but thankfully I label our photo albums well on the computer. I found the one from last year that said Charlie's 9th Birthday. They hopped in the car for their journey, with Ella in her crate (which she LOVES), and Charlie on a blanket beside her. He decided to class it up for his birthday:
He loves his tie, and so does everyone who sees him in it. We picked out a new harness for Ella, a couple of cookies for them to share, got some new dog food to try out, and a "Banana Split Boxer Brownie" for Charlie's cake.
After allowing Susan (one of Peter's student workers) to gush over our precious pupsters for a while, we decided to come home. I stayed out of my favorite baby store on Mass Ave where I buy most of Coco's clothes. We brought them home to have their desserts.
Charlie is a really gross eater, and there was a lot of drool and crumbs everywhere. This is the only tasteful shot :) In the end, he ate all of the frosting first and got it stuck to the roof of his mouth. Peter had to help him and was only a little grossed out. Then they both sat for birthday pictures.
We also stopped by a daycare just across the street from us to get some information. We have 2 day-cares that we want to do tours of before we make a decision on where to send Meatball.
I'll leave you with a picture of just one reason we're a little concerned with how Ella will react to no longer being the baby of the family.
She spends a lot of time lying on my lap like this!! Poor baby.
What's the store you shop in for Coco? You realize now that if you end up having a girl, all those clothes will come right back to you!
ReplyDeleteI get her clothes at a boutique called Nurture downtown. It's a little more expensive, but I like that I can get different clothes there. I'd be very excited to get lots of cute clothes for a girl :)
ReplyDelete