Hey what's that?
Gimme!
iPhone!
I want it!
You want my picture?
GIMME!
So most of our pictures aren't that great of Colin recently. We didn't even get out the marshmallows because he moves so fast! He's walking up to about 10 steps at a time, usually more like 5 or 6, but it's very hard to catch on video because he usually only walks between us, and it's very hard to hold a camera and try to catch him when he lunges for you.
He's not always as happy as these pictures indicate.
One of the endless 30 second temper tantrums. Most result from being told he can't play with the X-Box.
Colin got to see his girlfriend Ellie again today (First meeting). He showed her how to play with his toys and told her stories.
And it was "THIS BIG!"
It's hard to believe that cousin R is 1 year old now because that means I'm about to have a 1-year-old, which frankly just isn't possible. Didn't this just happen?
Denial.
We have a lot of craziness coming up (particularly me) in the next few weeks. I have a trip to Baltimore for UIndy for three days (without Colin...I'm already anxious). Then back for about a week and off to Pittsburgh for Chatham classes (with Colin and Peter...who get to go to Steelers training camp!). Then back for one day and off to Chicago (with Kristen to see Jeannie and Nick), while Peter's family arrives. I didn't plan that one quite right, but then I'll be back just in time to spend time with my niece and nephew for a few days before Colin's surgery. Already dreading that.
No comments:
Post a Comment