We got our pictures back from our photographer for Claire's 3-month shots. She did manage to capture a few tiny smiles.
http://juliecurryphotography.pass.us/claire-nichols/
The password is SISTER in all caps.
Claire had her 4-month appointment with her pediatrician on Tuesday (Colin's birthday). She was 25.5 inches long, just shy of 15 pounds. She's in the 90ish percentile for height and 60-70ish percentile for weight. I can't remember the numbers this time! She had her shots, which were the same as last time. However, this time she had a weird reaction to one of them. Her leg got really red and swollen and warm to the touch, and she did NOT want you to touch her legs. We gave her Tylenol when she came home from daycare, let her take a long nap, and she played on the floor a lot that evening. She seemed fine when she woke up the next morning, swelling gone. Hopefully that won't happen again. She hates shots, but she is really good at taking her oral vaccination, which Colin was terrible at.
I'll post about Colin's 3rd birthday after his party on Saturday. I think I bit off more than I can chew, and it's a little out of hand. I stayed home from work today to try and get everything done that needed to be done. So now it's time to get back to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment