This could apply to both Colin and me. When we went to the doctor on Wednesday, she measured me at 39cm (when I should have been closer to 35cm), meaning that we're still measuring big. She scheduled us for an ultrasound before our next appointment next Wednesday to try and get a better idea of how big he is, although I've heard at this stage of pregnancy, ultrasounds can be off by 2 pounds in either direction. Hoping to get the due date moved a little sooner! I'm excited to see him again on the video and see how much he has changed (and hopefully won't look like an alien baby still).
We finished off our registry shopping today, so I think we have everything we believe that we are going to need :) I'm sure on day 4 I will be sending Peter to the store to buy all of the things we never thought of. Elizabeth reminded me that I should probably pack my bag for the hospital, but that seems too real. Ella also does not like when we pack bags, and then she will be super annoying, following us around so that we don't leave her. So maybe I'll keep waiting.
One month from tomorrow is his due date!
No comments:
Post a Comment